My name is Franck Marcel, I am 28 and I passed my Master degree in computer science at the UFR of Mathematics and Computer Science, Strasbourg.
I have always been passionated by video games and this passion drive me into developping my own video games, essentially for Android devices. I learned the basics by myself and I continue to improve myself on my free time.
Improvement of data migration software named D2MT in order which allow to migrate data from Excel files into database used by other Lilly sites in the world using a tool named Darwin.
- Conception and development of new functionalities to simplify usage of D2MT.
- Creation of plugin to allow data migration to other tools than Darwin
- Tests, validations and documentation of developed functionalities
Creation of systems to improve the user experience in the virtual world
- Analyzing and modeling the needs respecting the Scrum method constraints
- Development in C# with Unity3D
Continued research on segmentation and classification of drop caps for a team of the ICube laboratory.
- Analysis and synthesis of research articles
- Applications developped in C++
Improvement of the enterprise's website. Development of an Android application to take notes, observations and photos for the work on the field.
- Work independently
- Work on the field and video montage of the work on the field
Improvement of the website of the company and development of internal softwares. Development of an automatic filter to show phone numbers of customers who didn't want to be called anymore regardless of the format of the phone number.
- Development with PHP/MySQL
- Development with Windev
Master of Science in computer science and science of image at the university of Strasbourg, France
Bachelor of Science in computer science at the university of Strasbourg, France
Professional degree in conception and development in distributed environment at the university institute of technology Robert Schuman in Illkirch, France
Diploma of Higher Education in computer science (French DUT) at the university institute of technology Robert Schuman in Illkirch, France